Share your story and inspire others to live their best lives. The following gives you a guide to creating your video.
* In order to upload your video, you must have a valid YouTube account. To create a YouTube account, CLICK HERE
* Clear sound is crucial.
– – If no one can hear your story, no one will watch it. Make sure to shoot in quiet environments.
* Do not backlight.
– – Your lighting should be on your face and not behind it — i.e. don’t sit in front of a bright window.
* Title and tag your video.
– – Use the title “Black Family Values” and include your name and location – ex: Black Family Values: Sally in Beaverton”.
– – Use tags to describe your video so that other people can find it — ex: “single mom” or “family Unity”.
* Do not use our logo.
– – Please don’t use our logo in your video. It is trademarked
Once you have created your video, CLICK HERE to send to us.